Translate

Saturday 21 December 2013

LINDY LOU'S BLOG


Welcome to Lindy Lou's Shabby Chic Blog Page


I knew I always wanted to have my own business but never knew what business. I have always been a creative person since I can remember and designed, renovated and decorated 2 homes and I am now onto my third. 

Along the way I have stripped, painted and stained old and new pieces of furniture along the way. Family and friends have asked me along the way, "why don't you do this for a living". It was never the right time. Well, now is the time and here is my first blog. I hope you enjoy my blogs and I will update you as much as I can and add interesting articles to read and view. Thanks for your support and reading.

BEFORE ~  unloved headboard

AFTER ~ reloved reproduction Louis XVI headboard

This reproduction louis XVI headboard was a dull cream and gold in colour and in need of some attention. I decided to paint it white and distressed it. Customer was very pleased with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment